Jamie Oliver's "Ellen's Special Fish in a Bag"
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take two large pieces of foil and brush with the egg.
3. Bash the garlic in a mortar & pestle with the basil leaves and a little oil.
4. In a bowl mix the olives, drained beans, tomatoes and flavored oil. Season the sea bass and throw in the fish fillets and clams.
5. Season well and divide between the two pieces of foil. Fold over the foil and seal tightly on two sides.
6. Pour in the wine and place in a hot pan. Leave to heat for a few seconds until it starts to puff.
7. Finish in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
8. Open up the foil packet at the table and pour the fish with all the lovely cooking juices onto a warm plate.
Gail's Blog Feeds
The Gailing List